Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you lose track of time, spending longer periods gambling than you intended to?
- Do you lie or hide the amount of money you are spending gambling?
- Do you find it difficult to stop gambling after a loss?
- Do people close to you comment that you are spending too much money gambling?
- Does gambling affect the time you dedicate to personal relationships, your job or studies?
- Do you borrow money to fund your gambling?
- Do you feel guilty when you reflect on how much you have lost gambling?
- Does your gambling leave you short of money sometimes?
- Do you become restless if you are not gambling?
- Does your gambling cause you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely it is that gambling is a problem for you. We recommend that you speak to someone about this. For support, please contact our Customer Service Team and/or one of the responsible gambling support services below.
Fundashon pa Maneho di Adikshon - FMA